The archery range is located on the Clubhouse grounds. It is entered via the lower parking lot and ends at the far end of the fishing pond. There are three (3) sight-in lanes, distanced 10 yards – 40 yards. The 3-D Archery Range consists of a natural trail with 13 stations of 3-D game animals (bear, boar, coyote, deer, turkey) and small game paper targets. The range is open to members and their guests from 1 June – 30 September. Hours are daily, 9 a.m. to 30 minutes prior to sunset. Range rules are posted. Target and Field Point only, no Broadheads.
3-D Archery Range Regulations (January 2012)
- RANGE IS OPEN JUNE 1ST TO SEPTEMBER 30TH
- 9:00 AM TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE SUNSET
- SAFERTY IS FIRST CONSIDERATION
- MEMBERS & GUEST ONLY
- RANGE FEE DONATIONS PLEASE
- UNDER 16 ACCOMPANIED BY ADULT
- BOWHUNTER SAFETY COURSE SUGGESTED
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- NO HORSEPLAY
- FIELD TIPS ONLY NO BROADHEADS
- STAY ON MARKED TRAILS
- SHOOT FROM DESIGNATED STATION
- NO STUMP SHOOTING
- NO NOCKED ARROWS ON TRAIL
- BE SURE OF TARGET & WHAT BEYOND
- IF RANGE IS IN USE PROCEED WITH CAUTION
- BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS
- UPON ENTRY HANG “IN USE SIGN”
- UPON EXIT HANG “RANGE OPEN SIGN”
- CARRY IN/ CARRY OUT
- ANYONE NOT OBEYING THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE & DENIED FUTURE ACCESS.
For more information email us via our contact form.