- About RRGSA
- Guide & Recreational Services
- Home & Business Services
- Blue Flame Gas Company
- Burgess Construction
- Cerminara Enterprises, Inc.
- Cupsuptic Welding & Fabrication
- Dallas Hill Plumbing & Heating
- Goodwin Builders, Inc.
- H&R Block
- Jones Associates
- Koob’s Garage
- Mark Beauregard, Inc.
- M&H Construction
- Rangeley Equipment Repair
- Sundown Construction Inc.
- Sunrise View Farm
- The House Doctor
- Western Maine Property Protection LLC
- Lodging and Camping
- Retail Stores
- Photo Gallery
The Oldest Local Sporting Organization in Maine. Established 1895.
RRGSA Featured Events
The Rangeley Health and Wellness fitness and physical therapy staff will be presenting an active lifestyle presentation at the Rangeley Guides Association facility on March 19th at 6:30pm. The focus of the presentation will be exercise recommendations for folks that like to hunt, fly fish, snowmobile, snowshoe, ski, hike, play tennis, play pickleball or enjoy […]
The guest speaker for our January meeting will be State Senator Tom Saviello. His talk is titled, “So what is happening in the 127th Maine State Legislature? With special focus on fish and wildlife issues”.
“Update on Maine Grouse and Woodcock Research” will be the topic at the Rangeley Region Guides and Sportsmen’s Association monthly meeting on Thursday, November 20.
October 8, 2014 Dinner served at 6:30 PM includes soup or salad, choice of entrée, and dessert
Dr. Andrew Barton, conservation biologist, and Maine Literary Award winner, will be the guest speaker at the Rangeley Region Guides and Sportsmen’s Association on Thursday October 16.
RRGSA Post Categories
- Annual Meeting (2)
- Apple Tree Release Project (4)
- Archery Range / Classes (1)
- Casting For Recovery (3)
- Deer & Wildlife Forage Project (5)
- Fishing Pond (1)
- Gun Raffle (4)
- Hunter Safety Course (4)
- Junior Guides (1)
- Live The Legend (1)
- Monthly Meetings (19)
- News Articles (34)
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day (5)
- Raffles (2)
- RRGSA Events (48)
- Shooting Range (10)
- Sporting Clays and Trap Range (6)
- Sporting Shows (2)
- Steak and Salmon Cookout (1)
- Strawberry Festival (3)
- Youth Hunting Day Breakfast (4)
- MDIFW News: WMD 9 Opens for Turkey Hunting May 3, 2012
- MDIFW: Endangered Piping Plover nesting season underway in Maine May 2, 2012
- MDIFW: Woodcock Names Rafferty to Head Division of Public Information and Education March 21, 2012
- MDIFW: Preliminary 2011 Deer Harvest Numbers Released March 14, 2012
- MDIFW: Maine Moose Permit Lottery odds of winning get better every year March 14, 2012
RRGSA News & Articles
The Rangeley Region Guides’ and Sportsmen’s Association (RRG&SA) will host a 2-day Wilderness First Aid Course on Saturday, April 18 through Sunday, April 19, 2015 and a 4-day Registered Maine Guide Course on Thursday, April 23 through Sunday, April 26, 2015. Both course will be held at the RRG&SA Clubhouse in Oquossoc and run 8 […]
The annual youth hunting day breakfast was hosted by the RRG&SA on Saturday, October 25th. A larger than normal group of 15 children (and 17 adults) enjoyed a hearty breakfast prepared by Club members Doreen Sinnett and Nick Leadley.
Another Apple Tree Release event was held October 19. Seven club members, Tom Clough (red jacket), Bill Richards, Rick Baker, Tom Nagel, Bill Brittain, Gino Nali and Marcia Baker, cleared apple tress dying from lack of light due to crowded competing trees.
The Rangeley Region Guides’ & Sportsmen’s Association and the Rangeley Skeet & Trap Association have been notified by MIF&W that their requests for federal grant funding from the 2013 Maine Range Access Improvement Grant Program have been approved.
RRG&SA held its Annual Cookout and Event on July 17, 2014. Over 100 people attended, and many in the group participated in rifle/pistol shooting, trap shooting, archery, and flycasting for a chance to win fabulous raffle prizes generously donated by Cabela’s.