- About RRGSA
- Guide & Recreational Services
- Home & Business Services
- Blue Flame Gas Company
- Burgess Construction
- Cerminara Enterprises, Inc.
- Cupsuptic Welding & Fabrication
- Dallas Hill Plumbing & Heating
- Goodwin Builders, Inc.
- H&R Block
- Jones Associates
- Koob’s Garage
- Mark Beauregard, Inc.
- M&H Construction
- Rangeley Equipment Repair
- Sundown Construction Inc.
- Sunrise View Farm
- The House Doctor
- Western Maine Property Protection LLC
- Lodging and Camping
- Retail Stores
- Photo Gallery
The Oldest Local Sporting Organization in Maine. Established 1895.
RRGSA Featured Events
The RRG&SA will be holding Hunter Safety training program on July 28 & 29, August 4 & 5 at the RRG&SA club house on Old Skiway road in Oquossoc.
The Rangeley Region Guides’ and Sportsmen’s Association cordially invites its members and the public to our Annual Cookout and Event, Thursday, July 17, 2014. The event this year will showcase the multiple facilities maintained and managed by RRG&SA.
Led by Marcia Baker, on Saturday May 24, seven volunteers from RRG & SA completed the first phase of a wild apple tree project, clearing trees that were being smothered by competing forest. Thanks to Joe Haley, property owner, 16 trees were “released” with 50 […]
125 Brook Trout will be stocked in our pond right before Memorial Day by Sonny Pierce of Shy Beaver hatchery.
Todd Wynn, Vice-President of Brookfield Renewable Energy, will be the guest speaker at the RRG&SA May monthly meeting on Thursday, May 15th. Mr. Wynn will provide an update on the progress of the ongoing Upper Dam construction.
RRGSA Post Categories
- Annual Meeting (2)
- Apple Tree Release Project (1)
- Archery Range / Classes (1)
- Casting For Recovery (3)
- Deer & Wildlife Forage Project (5)
- Fishing Pond (1)
- Gun Raffle (4)
- Hunter Safety Course (4)
- Junior Guides (1)
- Live The Legend (1)
- Monthly Meetings (15)
- News Articles (30)
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day (5)
- Raffles (2)
- RRGSA Events (41)
- Shooting Range (8)
- Sporting Clays and Trap Range (5)
- Sporting Shows (2)
- Steak and Salmon Cookout (1)
- Strawberry Festival (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Youth Hunting Day Breakfast (3)
- MDIFW News: WMD 9 Opens for Turkey Hunting May 3, 2012
- MDIFW: Endangered Piping Plover nesting season underway in Maine May 2, 2012
- MDIFW: Woodcock Names Rafferty to Head Division of Public Information and Education March 21, 2012
- MDIFW: Preliminary 2011 Deer Harvest Numbers Released March 14, 2012
- MDIFW: Maine Moose Permit Lottery odds of winning get better every year March 14, 2012
RRGSA News & Articles
RRG&SA held its Annual Cookout and Event on July 17, 2014. Over 100 people attended, and many in the group participated in rifle/pistol shooting, trap shooting, archery, and flycasting for a chance to win fabulous raffle prizes generously donated by Cabela’s.
We are looking for donations for the Annual “Strawberry Festival Yard Sale”. Items can be dropped at the RRG&SA Clubhouse under the back deck or placed in Rose’s Horse Trailer (make sure she isn’t in it) in the Clubhouse parking lot. No TV’s or electronics please!! Thank You
The range will be open Sunday May 25 starting at 1 PM for Trap Shooting. The regular schedule will start next week on Wed. May 28. Check the range link under facilities for more information.
The RRG&SA Rifle and Pistol Range is open at all times to all club members who have completed and filed a range waiver. Beginning on June 28, 2014, the range will be open to the general public, for a fee of $5, on the second Wednesday and the last Saturday of each month until October […]