- About RRGSA
- Guide & Recreational Services
- Home & Business Services
- Blue Flame Gas Company
- Burgess Construction
- Cerminara Enterprises, Inc.
- Cupsuptic Welding & Fabrication
- Dallas Hill Plumbing & Heating
- Goodwin Builders, Inc.
- H&R Block
- Jones Associates
- Koob’s Garage
- Mark Beauregard, Inc.
- M&H Construction
- Rangeley Equipment Repair
- Sundown Construction Inc.
- Sunrise View Farm
- The House Doctor
- Western Maine Property Protection LLC
- Lodging and Camping
- Retail Stores
- Photo Gallery
The Oldest Local Sporting Organization in Maine. Established 1895.
RRGSA Featured Events
October 8, 2014 Dinner served at 6:30 PM includes soup or salad, choice of entrée, and dessert
Dr. Andrew Barton, conservation biologist, and Maine Literary Award winner, will be the guest speaker at the Rangeley Region Guides and Sportsmen’s Association on Thursday October 16.
Our ongoing apple tree release program, championed by Marcia Baker, will hold another release day on Sunday, October 19th at 1:00. It will be located near the last project off Joe Haley’s Race Track Rd. adjoining Birds Eye Road in the South Shore area. Bring water, protective eye gear, pruners, Shears and chain saw. Please wear work boots and chaps […]
The RRG&SA will be hosting its 6thAnnual Turkey Shoot at the Club’s rifle and pistol range on Sunday, October 5, 2014. Registration is from 10 AM – 11 AM. No additional shooters can be accepted after registration closes. Competition will begin promptly at 11 AM.
RRGSA Post Categories
- Annual Meeting (2)
- Apple Tree Release Project (2)
- Archery Range / Classes (1)
- Casting For Recovery (3)
- Deer & Wildlife Forage Project (5)
- Fishing Pond (1)
- Gun Raffle (4)
- Hunter Safety Course (4)
- Junior Guides (1)
- Live The Legend (1)
- Monthly Meetings (16)
- News Articles (31)
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day (5)
- Raffles (2)
- RRGSA Events (45)
- Shooting Range (10)
- Sporting Clays and Trap Range (6)
- Sporting Shows (2)
- Steak and Salmon Cookout (1)
- Strawberry Festival (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Youth Hunting Day Breakfast (3)
- MDIFW News: WMD 9 Opens for Turkey Hunting May 3, 2012
- MDIFW: Endangered Piping Plover nesting season underway in Maine May 2, 2012
- MDIFW: Woodcock Names Rafferty to Head Division of Public Information and Education March 21, 2012
- MDIFW: Preliminary 2011 Deer Harvest Numbers Released March 14, 2012
- MDIFW: Maine Moose Permit Lottery odds of winning get better every year March 14, 2012
RRGSA News & Articles
The Rangeley Region Guides’ & Sportsmen’s Association and the Rangeley Skeet & Trap Association have been notified by MIF&W that their requests for federal grant funding from the 2013 Maine Range Access Improvement Grant Program have been approved.
RRG&SA held its Annual Cookout and Event on July 17, 2014. Over 100 people attended, and many in the group participated in rifle/pistol shooting, trap shooting, archery, and flycasting for a chance to win fabulous raffle prizes generously donated by Cabela’s.
We are looking for donations for the Annual “Strawberry Festival Yard Sale”. Items can be dropped at the RRG&SA Clubhouse under the back deck or placed in Rose’s Horse Trailer (make sure she isn’t in it) in the Clubhouse parking lot. No TV’s or electronics please!! Thank You
The range will be open Sunday May 25 starting at 1 PM for Trap Shooting. The regular schedule will start next week on Wed. May 28. Check the range link under facilities for more information.
The RRG&SA Rifle and Pistol Range is open at all times to all club members who have completed and filed a range waiver. Beginning on June 28, 2014, the range will be open to the general public, for a fee of $5, on the second Wednesday and the last Saturday of each month until October […]