- About RRGSA
- Guide & Recreational Services
- Home & Business Services
- Lodging and Camping
- Retail Stores
- Photo Gallery
The Oldest Local Sporting Organization in Maine. Established 1895.
On Thursday , October 17th, Jack McCormack will speak on Rangeley Hawk Identification and Migration.
Choice of: Prime Rib $19.95 Swordfish $18.95 or Baked Rigatoni $13.95 ***TAX&TIP EXTRA*** Includes soup or salad, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. (beer & wine are available for purchase) Call Joyce 864-2651 or email Joyce5196@aol.com to reserve your spot.
Hunting season is almost here! Now is the time to get out for some target practice and to sight in those rifles and pistols in anticipation of the hunt. The Rangeley Region Guides’ and Sportsmen’s Association’s rifle and pistol range will be open, free to the public, from 10 AM to 2 PM on Sunday […]
The Rangeley Region Guides’ and Sportsmen’s Association will be hosting its 5th Annual Turkey Shoot at the Club’s rifle and pistol range on Sunday, October 6th. Registration is from 10AM – 11AM. Competition will begin promptly at 11AM.
Guide’s Challenge Raffle Winners
RRGSA Post Categories
- Archery Range / Classes (1)
- Casting For Recovery (2)
- Deer & Wildlife Forage Project (5)
- Gun Raffle (3)
- Hunter Safety Course (3)
- Junior Guides (1)
- Live The Legend (1)
- Monthly Meetings (11)
- News Articles (24)
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day (5)
- Raffles (2)
- RRGSA Events (34)
- Shooting Range (7)
- Sporting Clays and Trap Range (4)
- Sporting Shows (2)
- Steak and Salmon Cookout (1)
- Strawberry Festival (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Youth Hunting Day Breakfast (3)
- MDIFW News: WMD 9 Opens for Turkey Hunting May 3, 2012
- MDIFW: Endangered Piping Plover nesting season underway in Maine May 2, 2012
- MDIFW: Woodcock Names Rafferty to Head Division of Public Information and Education March 21, 2012
- MDIFW: Preliminary 2011 Deer Harvest Numbers Released March 14, 2012
- MDIFW: Maine Moose Permit Lottery odds of winning get better every year March 14, 2012
RRGSA News Articles
The Rangeley Region Skeet and Trap Association (RRS&TA) held its annual Labor Day weekend tournament on Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1. Despite the weather forecast, the competition was held under ideal shooting conditions with partly cloudy skies and little or no wind.
Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day Contest Results
Quoting from Brian Donaghy, “Hi I am a volunteer guide for the Casting For Recovery Day that FFIM hosts each year at your hall. This year I filmed a short little mini documentary (12minutes) about the day.
For well over a hundred years King and Bartlett Fish and Game Club has been a place of peace, enjoyment and exceptional outdoor opportunities and experiences in Maine’s Great Northwood’s. A new chapter at the famous King and Bartlett has begun. Camp Liberty at King and Bartlett is now in its first season of operation at […]