- About RRGSA
- Guide & Recreational Services
- Home & Business Services
- Lodging and Camping
- Retail Stores
- Photo Gallery
The Oldest Local Sporting Organization in Maine. Established 1895.
Ken Beaulieu, Event Director for Fly-fishing In Maine and Bonnie Holding, Maine Guide and Casting For Recovery Program Director, will be the featured speakers at the monthly RRG&SA meeting held on Thursday, March 20th.
On Thursday, January 16th, Senator Tom Saviello will meet with Club members and guests and discuss legislative issues impacting our Rangeley Region.
On Thursday , October 17th, Jack McCormack will speak on Rangeley Hawk Identification and Migration.
Choice of: Prime Rib $19.95 Swordfish $18.95 or Baked Rigatoni $13.95 ***TAX&TIP EXTRA*** Includes soup or salad, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. (beer & wine are available for purchase) Call Joyce 864-2651 or email Joyce5196@aol.com to reserve your spot.
Guide’s Challenge Raffle Winners
RRGSA Post Categories
- Archery Range / Classes (1)
- Casting For Recovery (3)
- Deer & Wildlife Forage Project (5)
- Gun Raffle (3)
- Hunter Safety Course (3)
- Junior Guides (1)
- Live The Legend (1)
- Monthly Meetings (13)
- News Articles (25)
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day (5)
- Raffles (2)
- RRGSA Events (36)
- Shooting Range (7)
- Sporting Clays and Trap Range (4)
- Sporting Shows (2)
- Steak and Salmon Cookout (1)
- Strawberry Festival (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Youth Hunting Day Breakfast (3)
- MDIFW News: WMD 9 Opens for Turkey Hunting May 3, 2012
- MDIFW: Endangered Piping Plover nesting season underway in Maine May 2, 2012
- MDIFW: Woodcock Names Rafferty to Head Division of Public Information and Education March 21, 2012
- MDIFW: Preliminary 2011 Deer Harvest Numbers Released March 14, 2012
- MDIFW: Maine Moose Permit Lottery odds of winning get better every year March 14, 2012
RRGSA News Articles
In and e-mail received from MIF&W: IFW has received several questions about the new law, P.L.c. 372 (LD 730) and lately the questions are specific to sounders. Many are asking if sounders are also considered lead sinkers and therefore ILLEGAL to use if they are less than one ounce OR less than 2.5 inches in length.
The Rangeley Region Skeet and Trap Association (RRS&TA) held its annual Labor Day weekend tournament on Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1. Despite the weather forecast, the competition was held under ideal shooting conditions with partly cloudy skies and little or no wind.
Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day Contest Results
Quoting from Brian Donaghy, “Hi I am a volunteer guide for the Casting For Recovery Day that FFIM hosts each year at your hall. This year I filmed a short little mini documentary (12minutes) about the day.